Can’t decide on the best restaurants in Kuta Bali to dine or craving your favorite Balinese dishes? Perhaps, you’re just looking for the best places to eat in Kuta with affordable price menus.
Kuta is pretty much a melting pot of various flavors and there are truly something for everyone in Bali’s colorful playground in terms of local food and cuisine.
Thankfully, there is a variety of price ranges to choose from at most top restaurants in Kuta, so the best places to vacation in Bali do not have to be expensive at all.
If you are craving Kuta’s best food spots, we have you covered. Take a break from your work or plan your ideal couple getaways and discover Kuta’s hidden gem restaurants and quaint cafés.
Preferred Restaurants In Kuta
1. Warung Dedari
If you’re looking for a charming vacation spot with tables set in a beautiful garden, Warung Dedari restaurant in Ubud near Kuta takes the cake.
This budget-friendly restaurant location in a traditional Balinese house offers a delicious dining experience just about a 30-minute cab drive from Kuta town.
For a romantic experience, the restaurant provides indoor and outdoor eating choices and a variety of private dining pergolas. Plus, the sunset view is simply breathtaking.
- Address: Jalan Raya Denpasar-Perean Tengah. Kec, Baturiti, Bali, Indonesia 82181
- Contact: +62 819-3310-8202
- Opening Hours: Daily 10am – 8pm
2. Crumb & Coaster
The difficulty of obtaining excellent coffee is a frequent concern among travelers. Crumb and Coaster are here to save the day.
A visit to this famous restaurant which is part of many Kuta visitors’ morning routine, offers great coffee as well as substantial breakfast/brunch platters to fuel you throughout the day.
The staff are pretty friendly and welcoming, adding to the overall laid-back and comfortable atmosphere.
- Corn fritters as well as the healthy yoga bowl and smoothie bowl are popular choices. In the evening, you can also have supper and drinks here.
- Address: Jl. Benesari No.2E, Kuta, Kec. Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Contact: +62 819-9959-6319
- Opening Hours: Daily 7.30am – 11pm
3. Shinta Warung
If you want to sample more traditional Indonesian cuisine (‘Warung’ means ‘shop’ or ‘restaurant’ in local language), put Warung Shinta on your list as one of the top restaurants in Kuta.
Original Indonesian recipes are used to create authentic Indonesian cuisine. Diners rave about the chargrilled satay sticks, excellent stir-fried vegetables, spring rolls, and nasi goreng-style rice.
- Freshness is ensured since spices are pounded daily and the local market’s freshest ingredients are used.
- The local staff is pleasant, the ambiance is upbeat, and the bill at the end of the dinner is more than fair.
- Address: Shinta warung, Jl. Kartika Plaza Gg. Puspa Ayu, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Contact: +62 812-3769-9189
- Opening Hours: Daily 1pm – 10pm
4. Fat Tony
It may not be the best places to eat in Kuta while you’re on vacation, but if it’s a burger you’re craving then Fat Tony may be just what the Balinese Shaman’s order.
Offering a selection of beef burgers, chicken burgers, wraps, hot dogs and vegetarian options, this is one of Kuta’s best food spots for a quick bite on the go.
- If you have a big appetite, this place won’t disappoint. The portions are huge.
- Address: Jl. Sriwijaya No.28, Legian, Kec. Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Contact: +62 857-9264-1911
- Opening Hours: Daily 2pm – 9.30pm (Close Monday)
5. Johnny Tacos Café And Bar
Tacos and Mexican food goes well with Bali’s open kitchen settings. Great place for meals washed down with an ice-cold beer or beverage.
With its fresh and delicious tacos, this café keeps you fueled up after your surfing lessons. Johnny Tacos also serves delicious Guacamole chips and fantastic Margaritas.
- Address: Jl. Kartika Plaza Jl. Samudra No.17, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Contact: +62 812-3998-9558
- Opening Hours: Daily 9am – 11pm
6. Benih Café
Benih Café which is a short walk from the beach, serves superb pancakes and eggs Benedict. This Café is a fantastic breakfast choice for Vegans.
If your holiday fine dining in Kuta is getting out of hand, you may pick between one of their towering burgers to keep you going throughout the day.
They have great coffee, juices and smoothies as well.
- Address: Jl. Benesari no 77 Pertokoan Mekar Jaya, Kuta 80363 Indonesia
- Contact: +62 813-1110-8874
- Opening Hours: Daily 7.30am – 11pm
7. Rosso Vivo Dine & Lounge
Rosso Vivo is one of Kuta’s hidden gem restaurants and has been serving excellent Italian cuisine in an indoor and outdoor setting since 2006.
While watching the world go by, you may have an antipasto plate, clam spaghetti or their famous seafood pizza under the unique red umbrellas.
They also offer a fantastic take on chicken parmigiana.
- Rosso Vivo is a wonderful place for drinks at the end of the day since there’s always a DJ spinning songs at sunset.
Nebula is one of the best restaurants in Kuta Bali for travelers looking for chill atmosphere. There are a lot of nutritious choices here and it’s suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Thai chicken laksa, Mee goreng and chicken satay are examples of well-executed Asian and Balinese flavors.
- Nebula also has some great pastas if you want to go European style meal.
9. Sushi Tei
Sushi Tei, which has locations all around Bali and one of the best places to eat in Kuta for fresh Japanese flavors.
Choose from a delectable menu of fresh sushi, tempura, ramen and other traditional Japanese dishes.
- The restaurant chain has implemented excellent culinary standards, so you can be certain that you will not acquire the infamous Bali belly.
10. Made’s Warung
This is one of Kuta’s oldest eateries with roots in a typical roadside warung.
There’s a reason Made’s Warung has survived the test of time: with a diverse menu that includes both local and foreign.
One of Kuta’s best food spots to visit, and there’s something for everyone.
- The meals are all well prepared including fresh seafood dishes, fiery beef rendang and the traditional Indonesian classic gado gado.
11. Warung Kampung Indonesia
The stunningly beautiful beaches and warm sunny climate of Bali makes it a must-visit destination for travelers. But there is so much more to Bali than just beauty.
Bali also has an abundance of outstanding restaurants and cafes to explore. Visitors to Bali might like to try and find out where the best restaurants and cafes are, to make the most out of their vacation time.